Plantation shutters – or window shutters as they are commonly known – are an elegant, stylish option for any home. It is important to match the style of your room with the mood you are looking to create, so that’s why we offer a vast number of colours and quality materials in 6 different styles, as well as our bespoke colour match option to choose from to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
At Blackout Blinds and Shutters we offer a made-to-measure service, so your blinds and/or shutters are of the highest quality. Being a bespoke made to measure product means you get to choose everything from hinge colours, control and slat size to the material, shutter style and if you’d like it motorised or not. With so many designs to choose from, one of our friendly team will visit you at your convenience to discuss the exact look you are hoping to achieve.
For a bespoke high-quality shutter to create the practicality, durability, and stylish look you want to achieve, the key is options and we have plenty.
- Materials – The quality of a window shutter will always be determined by the materials used. That is why at Blackout Blinds and Shutters we offer 3 different options including basswood, Bio-Wood or Waterproof PVC. All our wooden shutters are made from FSC graded wood and all our PVC shutters are sustainably sourced.
- Louver and Stile Size – We believe it’s the little things that make the difference and that’s why we offer many different louvers sizes including 50mm / 63mm / 76mm and 189mm. We also offer2 different stile sizes to help create the perfect shutter for your window.
- Frame Types – The frame is the boarder that holds the shutter together, with different shaped frames to work on different style windows can create the perfect combination using our extensive frame range
- Hinge Colour – To ensure the finished look of a shutter is aesthetically pleasing, the hinge colour is a vital part. We other a variety of colour to either match your shutter colour or contrast it for that bespoke look.
- Controls – We offer 4 types of control mechanisms that add style and functionality to the range, you could go for the traditional centre rod, the stylish Clearview, the discreet hidden tilt or for ultimate luxury why not go with our motorised option.
- Colours – With over 30 standard colours and stains to choose from we are sure you will find the perfect colour for your shutter but don’t be worried if you want to go for the ultimate bespoke look we offer a colour match services, making ANY colour a possibility.
Call us today on 01543 409789